혈액투석환자의 가족지지,자기효능감과 환자역할행위이행과의 관계
- Issued Date
Relationship among Family Support, Self-efficacy and Sick-Role Behavior
in Hemodialysis patients
Advisor : Prof. Park, Sang-Hag M.D.,Ph.D.
Department of Alternative Medicine,
Graduate School of Health Science
This study is descriptive and correlational research identifying patients compliance with sick-role behavior and attempting to present basic data to find nursing interventions that improved and sustained their compliance.
The subjects were randomly-selected 126 patients suffering from terminal renal insufficiency who had been receiving regular hemodialysis treatments at 4 general hospitals in Gwang-ju. The data was collected using medical records and questionnaires from Sept. 1 to Sept. 30, in 2011.
The research tools for this study include family-support scale developed by Hyun-Sook Jo(1987), the self-efficacy scale developed by Sherer and Maddux (1982) and translated by Hyun-Soo Oh(1983), and the self-report scale for measuring the level of the patient compliance with sick-role behavior developed by Ji-Yun Kim(1988) and Hun-Jung Baek(1992) and improved by Kye-Yung Hong(1999). Certain objective data such as physiological indicators(interdialysis weight gain, blood potassium, and blood phosphorus) were used for the research.
The collected data were analyzed using SPSS, whice the patients general properties were brought about using real numbers and percentages. The mean score and standard deviation were produced to analyze family-support, self-efficacy, compliance with sick-role behavior, and physical indicators of the subjects. A t-test and an ANOVA were utilized to take into account family-support, self-efficacy, and patient compliance with sick-role behavior based on the physiological indicators of the subjects. The correlation between factors elements was analyzed using the Pearson's correlation coefficient.
The results of the research are as follows.
1. The level of family support and self efficacy had mean scores of 3.8(±.683) and 3.3(±.756) out of 5-respectively.
2. The self-reported patient compliance with sick-role behavior was4.06(±.506) out of 5, which was relatively high. Accordingly the cases belonging to permissible range of physiological indicators including interdialytic weight gain(25.4%), blood potassium(69.8%), and blood phosphorus levels(29.4%).
3. Self-efficacy based on the subjects' physiological indicators had a significant difference in interdialytic weight gain(F=7.538,p=.001), and the patient compliance with sick-role behavior had a significant difference in blood phosphorus levels(F=4.728,p=.032).
4. According to the analysis , family support(r=0.263, p<0.01)and self-efficacy had strong positive correlations with the patient’s compliance(self-reported) with sick-role behavior. The blood phosphorus levels(r=-0.185, p=0.38),which was one of the physiological indicators, had negative correlations with the patient’s compliance(self-reported) with patient role behavior.
As mentioned above, self-efficacy and family-support affect the patients compliance of sick-role behavior and ultimately improve the quality of life in hemodialysis patients. By nursing interventions that focus on enhancing self-efficacy and family support designing and enforcing win improve the patient’s compliance with sick- role behavior.
- Alternative Title
- Relationship among Family Support, Self-efficacy and Sick-Role Behavior in Hemodialysis patients
- Alternative Author(s)
- Lee, Hyunsuk
- 조선대학교 대학원
- 보건대학원 대체의학과
- Awarded Date
- Table Of Contents
- 목 차
Ⅰ. 서론 ··························································································· 1
Ⅱ. 연구방법 ··················································································· 10
A. 연구 설계 ··············································································· 10
B. 자료수집 및 연구대상 ······························································· 10
C. 연구도구 ················································································· 10
D. 자료수집 및 절차 ····································································· 12
E. 자료 분석 방법 ········································································ 12
Ⅲ. 연구결과 ··················································································· 13
A. 일반적 특성 ·················································································· 13
B. 가족지지 ······················································································· 16
C. 자기효능감 ···················································································· 16
D. 환자 역할 이행 ··············································································· 16
E. 생리적 지표 ················································································· 20
F. 생리적 지표에 따른 가족지지, 자기 효능감, 환자 역할 이행 ··············· 21
G. 가족지지, 자기 효능감, 환자 역할 이행, 생리적 지표와의 상관
관계 ························································································ 22
Ⅳ. 고 찰··························································································· 23
Ⅴ. 결론 및 제언 ··············································································· 29
참고문헌 ··························································································· 31
부록 ································································································· 34
- 조선대학교 대학원
- 이현숙. (2011). 혈액투석환자의 가족지지,자기효능감과 환자역할행위이행과의 관계.
Appears in Collections:
- Medicine & Parmacy > 3. Theses(Master)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.