치주질환자의 계속구강건강관리 인식도 조사
- Issued Date
- Objectives: This study is was to evaluate the awareness of continuous oral health care and to confirm the effects of the maintenances.
Material and methods: It is to make up some questionnaire to continuously managed 326 people who had peridontal surgical treatment, regular scaling with implant and oral health education of 548 peridontal patients of local dental hopistal during 2002-2007 years.
1. The percentage of the people who respond using interdental brush as the auxiliary oral hygiene devices is highest in 36.7% and the oral health management period of the most respondent is between one year and two year which occupies 29.0% (p<0.001).
2. Patient responding that the continuous oral health management is one or two year recognize the status healthy by 24.3% or 22.1% each other. However the people replying ‘above four year’ think their status is not healthy and this portion is 56.9 % (p<0.001).
3. The rate of the respondents visiting to the dentist for the scaling as the method of care was increased above averaged 15% as the period of the continuous care increases. For the oral health, the best method seems to be to go to the dentist regularly, the points also increases by 5% as the time of care increases.
4. The recognition rate of the oral health care after the oral health education is 69.0% averagely and those of effective interdental brush is 86.0%.
Conclusion: From this results, the individual oral health education, as the continuous oral health care system, seem to be extended continuously. Therefore, more dental health education is needed to improve oral health.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.