치과병원이용 빈도와 진료수익성 분석을 통한 외래환자 시장세분화
- Issued Date
- Keyword:customer relationship management(CRM), patient segmentation, dental hospital
This study typifies segmentation of patients in early stage of CRM using data mining technique with patients of Dental Hospital in Gwangju based on frequency of hospital uses and revenue indicators, seeks marketing strategy by segmented groups of patients visiting Dental Hospital and as a result of examining availability of CRM, the following conclusions are obtained.
· Group analysis was conducted with variables from hospital use frequency and profit and it was classified into four groups (long-term and frequent use group, short-term and low frequency use group to leave, left short-term and low frequency use group, long-term and low use group, low profit and high non-allowance group, high profit and high non-allowance group, non-allowance group of high profit and low profit and low non-allowance group.
· It was found that male patients were higher in long-term and frequent hospital use than female patients and high revenue patient group was also higher in male patients than in female patients.
· By residential areas, frequent use group in Seo-gu, Dong-gu, Buk-gu and Nam-gu, Gwangju near to the Dental Hospital was higher and other regions showed higher ratio of high revenue patient group.
· Patients of periodontal and conservative dentistry compared to other areas are high frequency use group and corrective and implant users are high profit patient group compared to other areas.
· As a result of using decision making analysis, influential factors of hospital use frequencies include age, residence, customers, sex and route of visiting hospital in order as important character variables.
· As a result of using decision making analysis, influential factor which contribute to revenue most is age, followed by customer, sex, route of visiting hospital, residence and motive of visiting hospital.
· Superior patient group and latent superior patient group visit hopsital 6-15 times for a long time and they comprise 12.2% of total patients as patient group with higher outpatient medical costs per visit.
· Latent separation patient group and separation patient group showed lower use frequency of two to five times and patients without recent use records belong to this group 87.8%.
Finally, this study was significant in that it analyzed outpatients of dental hospital and enhanced the availability of medical service CRM while conventional studied used inpatients with severe symptoms as the subjects of research. In addition, this study was meaningful in that it suggested basic model of patient segmentation which is the early stage of CRM based on newly established medical costs of data warehouse, medical history, residence and route and motive of visiting hospital.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.