요추안정화 운동과 신장운동이 요통환자의 근력과 통증에 미치는 효과 비교
- Issued Date
- The purpose of this study was to compare the effect of two type of therapeutic exercise by applying them to low back pain patients with the normal lumbar lordosis sustained and examined lumbar muscle strength and pain relief during the program. One was lumbar stabilization exercise which improves lumbar strength and pain relief to patient with actively building up the deep tissue of lumbar. The other was stretching exercise applied to tensed and shortened muscles close to lumbar.
This program was held toward 30 patients in 30~55 yrs old who visited the rehabilitation-center in manufacturing business area located on Gwangju to ask their low back pain. We separated three groups with different therapy; one with lumbar stabilization exercise, another with stretching exercise, the other with both exercises. All groups took the modalities at the same time. Each exercise was held once a day, 3 days a week for 6 weeks
We analyzed the effect of these exercises by checking the change of lumbar muscle strength and pain relief. Lumbar muscle strength was measured by AS-Med and pain strength was estimated by VAS.
The result of the programs was established according to the following list.
1) Lumbar stabilization exercise contributes higher lumbar muscle strength and pain relief (p<.05).
2) Stretching exercise improves lumbar muscle strength and pain relief (p<.05).
3) Lumbar stabilization exercise & stretching exercise leads higher lumbar muscle strength and pain relief (p<.05).
4) Lumbar muscle strength in Group with lumbar stabilization exercise has significantly higher than those in Group with stretching exercise (p<.05).
5) Pain relief in Group with stretching exercise has significantly higher than those in Group with lumbar stabilization exercise (p<.05).
This study shows all of the groups experience the effect that leads higher lumbar muscle strength and pain relief. Especially, There is higher lumbar muscle strength in lumbar stabilization exercise and higher and pain relief in stretching exercise.
Therefore ideal intervention to improve lumbar muscle strength and pain relief for patients is both lumbar stabilization exercise and stretching exercise; lumbar stabilization exercise to maintain normal lumbar lordosis by strengthening muscles and ligament close to lumbar and stretching exercise to reduce stress of lumbar by relaxing the joints and soft tissues close to lumbar.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.