보건소 장애인 구강보건사업 실태조사
- Issued Date
- Objectives ;
This study was conducted to evaluate and solve problems of various programs and for oral health promotion for disabled people in public health centers.
Material and Methods ;
The results of the resuoral health promotion programs and questionnaire were investigated in 70 public health centers all over the country which have oral health programs for disabled person.
1. One dentist and two dental hygienist joined the oral health promotion programs in most public health centers.
2. 61.4% of the centers performed projects by directly visiting homes and facilities.
3. 58.5% of the centers gave dental treatment 1 or 2 days a week.
4. Over 50% of the centers carried out preventive dental care and also caries control .
5. 62.9% of the oral health personal had lack of experience on disabled people.
To Provide systematic oral health care for the disabled, support for the disabled in public health should be increased in all government centers.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.