부항치료시 생성하는 부항발포액 성분 분석에 관한 연구
- Issued Date
- Buhang blistering, one of the oriental traditional medicine has been studied to certify the best method of buhang blistering and to analysis the buhang blistered fluid. 10 of 14 Volunteers were blistered on the conception vessel, Gumi and Geogeol position. One of 14 Volunteers was on spleed meridian, Kimoon position. 2 of 14 Volunteers were on shoulder and one of 14 volunteers was on thigh. The optimal negative pressure in buhang bowl was determined when buhang blistering. The electrolytes and principle components of buhang blistered fluid were determined too. The results obtained above were compared to those of normal extracellular and intracellular fluid of human body. The results are as follows;
1. The optimal negative pressure in buhang bowel is about -70 ~ -80 Pascal (Lb/inch2).
2. 3 Volunteers showed hemolysis and 6 volunteers showed slight hemolysis and 5 volunteers showed no hemolysis. The hemolysis of buhang blistered fluid were considered to depend on the condition of volunteers.
3. The values of electrolyte, Na+, Ca++and Cl- were similar to those of normal extracellular fluid. But K+ of buhang blistered fluid showed 7.64mEq/L. It was higher when compared with normal extracellular fluid 4mEq/L. This means that there may be showed hemolysis and necrosis of buhang blistering area.
4. The values of T-protein, T-cholesterol and triglyceride showed the increase when compared with normal intracellular fluid. This means that protein and fat were elevated. Some of lipoproteins of blood penetrated through the blood vessel membrane and transferred to extracellular fluid. These lipoproteins could not reenter into blood circulation and retained at inflammatory area and some time latter entered into vein by lymphatic circulation.
From above It may be concluded that some of blood components and lipoproteins may be increased by inflammation of buhang blistered area and may be showed the retention. These may cause the blood stasis and edema of inflammatory area. Those blood stasis and edema can be reduced and peripheral circulation can be activated by buhang blistering.
- Alternative Title
- Study of the Analysis of Blistered fluid caused by Buhang blistering
- Alternative Author(s)
- Park, Seong-yeon
- 조선대학교 보건대학원
- 보건대학원 대체의학과
- Awarded Date
- Table Of Contents
- ABSTRACT = 7
제1장 서론 = 9
제2장 실험 및 방법 = 11
제1절 연구대상자 선정 = 11
제2절 실험절차 및 방법 = 12
제3절 혈액분석방법 = 12
1. 부항발포액 채취 = 12
2. 부항발포액의 성분분석 = 12
가) 전해질 Na+, K+, Ca++, Cl 측정 = 12
나) Glucose, T protein, T cholesterol, Triglyceride 측정 = 13
제4절 평가방법 = 13
제3장 실험결과 = 14
제1절 부항발포시의 음압 = 14
제2절 부항발포시 출혈 및 발포액의 성상 = 14
제3절 혈액분석결과 = 14
1. 전해질 Na+, K+, Ca++, Cl 측정결과 = 14
2. 발포액중의 Glucose, T protein, T cholesterol, Triglyceride 측정결과 = 18
3. 부항발포액과 세포외액 및 세포내액의 성분비교 = 22
제4장 고찰 = 23
제5장 결론 = 27
참고문헌 = 30
- 조선대학교 보건대학원
- 박성연. (2006). 부항치료시 생성하는 부항발포액 성분 분석에 관한 연구.
Appears in Collections:
- Medicine & Parmacy > 3. Theses(Master)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.