W.A. Mozart 의 Flute concerto in D major K. 314의 분석과 연주기법 연구
- Issued Date
- By analyzing and researching the method of performance and the structure of composition of the Flute Concerto in D Major K.314 of Mozart, which dedicated to the birth, development, and accomplishment in classical music, and establishment of concerto form as the style dominating late 18^(th) century, it is possible to see the characteristics of Mozart's music.
Also it has been researched considering the different interpretation about tempo and rhythm, phraceand articulation, dynamic marks, ornaments, and notation between the past and the present, and through the researching and analyzing of this concerto to lead to understand the precise way to perform and the accurate performance.
The analyses of Flute Concerto in D Major K.314 are as follows.
1. In structural aspect the first movement is traditional form of Sonata, the second movement is Sonata without development, and the third movement is Rondo Sonata.
2. The first movement is D Major. the second movement is G Major. and the third movement is D Major. Entire tonality is modulation (major key-minor key-major key). and when there is change of key it makes the circle of fifth.
3. The tempo of the first movement is Allegro aperto, which is the uniqueness of Mozart's work. It is also used in violin concerto K.219, piano concerto K.238 and some Arias; and it is an Italian expression to describe the tempo. The second movement is Andante ma non troppo (slow, but not too slow), and the third movement is Allegro, which the fast and rhythmical melodies are the main part.
4. The Long-tone performance as shape or lips, breathing skill and fast tonguing are the necessary elements in this piece. In each movement, there are progression of the same patterns, contrast of concentration and relaxation. Not only Slur and Staccato runs parallel, there are many cross conversations between the main melody and the accompaniment also.
5. The traits of the formation of melody in the first movement are the huge skip of more than 2 intervals, and the ostentation of solo instrument's deep width. In the second movement, the expressive melody as regarto is the main trait. In the third movement, the notes, which circling the main melody within the fairly small interval, are the harmonized format as sunshine.
W. A. Mozart accomplished Concerto form in the classical period, and also bequeathed the work for other composers who have intensive talent and technique, as for himself.
By the performing aspect of K. 314, he understood flute as the magnificent instrument, but also grasped the strength and weakness of flute, and gave the excellent command of the characteristic of the instrument.
Every work of W. A. Mozart conduct the ideal beauty that consist of enriched inner presentation, neat and clean refined form, and always have the alluring motion which capture the attention in an instant.
Lucidness from Hyden flows from the beginning to the end; also placed reconciled peculiar sense of sorrow without the tip of the iceberg. So genius as he is, through the unrestricted and unsophisticated his work, the audiences feel the absolute artistic state regardless of the time and the place.
As the result of researching and analyzing this thesis, it was possible to newly grip Mozart's careful concern about techniques of flute and harmonized structural composition in concerto.
- Alternative Title
- A analytical study of "Mozart flute concerto K. 314"
- 조선대학교 대학원
- 일반대학원 음악학과
- Awarded Date
- Table Of Contents
- 목차 = 0
ABSTRACT = 0
I.序論 = 1
Ⅱ. 本論 = 3
1. W . A. Mozart의 음악 양식 = 3
(1) W. A . Mozart 의 작품 세계 = 3
(2) Concerto의 정의 및 Mozart의 Concerto = 7
① 고전주의 시대의 Concerto의 정의 = 7
②W. A. Mazart의 Concerto = 9
(3) W. A . Mozart 의 Flute Concerto in D Major K.314의 작품 해설 = 11
2. W. A. Mozart의 Flute Concerto in D Major K.314의 악곡 분석 = 13
(1) 제 1악장 = 14
(2) 제 2악장 = 27
(3) 제 3악장 = 35
Ⅲ. 結論 = 44
참고 문헌 = 46
- 유재언. (2005). W.A. Mozart 의 Flute concerto in D major K. 314의 분석과 연주기법 연구.
Appears in Collections:
- General Graduate School > 3. Theses(Master)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.