치면열구전색제 도포 후 광중합 할 때까지의 경과 시간이 전색제 침투에 미치는 영향
- Issued Date
- Occlusal fissures and pits are ideal places for the development of caries. Pit and fissure sealants are now considered as a very effective means to prevent dental caries.
The purpose of this investigation was to examine the effect on the sealant penetration of the elapse of time from the application of sealant until exposure to visible light, and to examine the effect of the sealant filler and tooth position on the sealant penetration. 192 extracted human premolars were used to this experiment. Following enamel conditioning, a light-polymerized sealant was applied and 4 different periods of time(3s, 5s, 10s, 20s) were allowed until exposure to the light source.
The results obtained were as follows;
1.According to time, in both unfilled sealant and filled sealant penetration increases deeply through mindfulness.
2. Sealant that apply to mandible penetrated deeply through than to maxilla.
3. Penetration difference by filler particle, unfilled sealant penetrated deeply through than filled sealant.
The result from this study indicated that unfilled sealant penetrated most deeply in mandible when at least 20s time elapsed.
- Alternative Title
- Effect of time elapsed from application to curing on the penetration of sealant
- Alternative Author(s)
- Choi, Sun-Ah
- 조선대학교 대학원
- 일반대학원 치의학과
- Awarded Date
- Table Of Contents
영문초록 = ⅳ
Ⅰ. 서론 = 1
Ⅱ. 실험재료 및 방법 = 4
Ⅲ. 실험성적 = 7
Ⅳ. 총괄 및 고찰 = 11
Ⅴ. 결론 = 14
참고문헌 = 15
- 조선대학교 대학원
- 최선아. (2004). 치면열구전색제 도포 후 광중합 할 때까지의 경과 시간이 전색제 침투에 미치는 영향.
Appears in Collections:
- General Graduate School > 3. Theses(Master)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.