국민건강영양조사(2009-2011) 자료를 이용한 50세 이상 성인의 비타민 D와 골근감소증과의 관련성
- Issued Date
- Objective: This study was conducted to identify the association between vitamin D and osteosarcopenia among all adults in Korea using data from the Korea National Health and Nutrition Survey (2009-2011).
Methods: This study was analyzed using the Korea National Health and Nutrition Survey (2009-2011), and participants numbered 10,533 in 2009 and 8,958 in 2010 and 8,518 in 2011 and 27,999 people participated. among them 10,372 people were adults over 50 ages. A total of 6,635 were analyzed, excluding 3,296 people who did not examined bone density and 441 people who did not perform blood tests.
Results: After adjusting for covariates such as the sex, age, household income, education level, marital status, residence, smoking, physical activity, muscular strength exercise(per week) and number of morbidity, the decreased level of vitamin D was associated with osteosarcopenia in femur neck, sarcopenia and osteosarcopenia in Korean adults 50 years old and over.
Conclusion: An analysis using data from the Korea National Health and Nutrition Survey 2009-2011 showed a statistically significant increase in osteosarcopenia as vitamin D decrease in Korean adults 50 years old and over.
Keyword: Osteoporosis, Sarcopenia, Osteosarcopenia, Vitamin D, 25(OH)D|본 연구는 국민건강영양조사(2009-2011년)자료를 이용하여 우리나라 전체 성인들의 비타민 D와 골근감소증의 관련성을 파악하고자 시행하였다. 50세 이상 성인 6,635명을 최종 연구대상으로 선정하고 자료를 분석하였다. 골밀도는 이중에너지 방사선 흡수법(Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry, DXA)에 의한 X선 골밀도 측정기를 사용하여 요추와 좌측 대퇴골 골밀도를 측정하였다. 근감소증은 DXA로 측정된 값 중 사지의 뼈와 지방의 무게를 제외한 값을 사지근육량(Appendicular skeletal muscle, ASM)이라고 정의하였다. 연구 결과 성별, 나이, 가구소득, 교육수준, 결혼상태, 거주지, 신체 체질량지수(BMI), 현재흡연, 최근 1개월 내 음주 여부, 신체활동, 1주일 내 근력운동, 동반질환 개수, PTH를 보정한 후(Model 3) 비타민 D 수준이 감소함에 따라 골감소증, 근감소증과 골근감소증은 통계적으로 유의하게 증가하였다(OR; 1.68, 95% CI; 1.02-2.77 for <10.0 vs.≥30.0, OR; 1.45, 95% CI; 1.02-2.06 for 10.0-19.9 vs.≥30.0; OR, 1.92, 95% CI; 1.11-3.34 for <10.0 vs.≥30.0; OR, 2.28, 95% CI; 1.06-4.90 for <10.0 vs.≥30.0). 이러한 비타민 D 감소에 따른 골근감소증의 증가는 연령대를 층화하여 분석하였을 때, 모든 연령층에서 동일하게 나타났다.
결론적으로 국민건강영양조사(2009-2011년)자료를 이용하여 분석한 결과 우리나라 성인에서 비타민 D가 감소함에 따라 골감소증, 근감소증과 골근감소증은 통계적으로 유의하게 증가하여 연관성이 있음을 확인하였다.
- Alternative Title
- Association of Vitamin D with Osteosarcopenia in Korea Adults 50 years Old and over Using the 2009-2011 Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- Alternative Author(s)
- Park Min-Sun
- 보건대학원 보건학과
- Awarded Date
- Table Of Contents
- 표 목 차 ⅲ
Ⅱ. 연구 방법··················································3
A. 연구 대상····················································3
B. 조사 변수····················································4
1. 일반적 특성·················································4
2. 건강행태 및 질환특성······································5
4. 비타민 D 와 PTH··········································7
C. 자료 분석····················································8
Ⅲ. 연구 결과··················································9
A. 연구 대상자의 일반적 특성 및 건강 행태 ···············9
1. 연구 대상자의 일반적 특성································9
2. 연구 대상자의 건강 행태·································11
B. 일반적 특성과 건강행태에 따른 근골격계질환··········13
1. 일반적 특성에 따른 근골격계질환·······················13
2. 건강행태에 따른 근골격계질환···························15
C. 비타민 D 수준에 따른 일반적 특성과 건강행태··········17
1. 비타민 D 수준에 따른 일반적 특성····················17
2. 비타민 D 수준에 따른 건강행태························18
D. 비타민 D 수준에 따른 골근감소증 관련성··············20
Ⅳ. 고찰 23
Ⅴ. 요약 및 결론 26
- 조선대학교 보건대학원
- 박민선. (2019). 국민건강영양조사(2009-2011) 자료를 이용한 50세 이상 성인의 비타민 D와 골근감소증과의 관련성.
Appears in Collections:
- Medicine & Parmacy > 3. Theses(Master)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.