산조가야금을 활용한 민요의 지도 방안 연구
- Issued Date
- 산조가야금 민요의 지도방안
- The weight Korean traditional music occupies in music education has increased from the First Curriculum through 2007 Revised Curriculum. So professional instructors have been sent to elementary schools for more effective instruction of Korean Tradition Music. From 2011, Folk Song instructor pool will be implemented at middle and high schools.
This study begins to help learners understand Korean music using Gayageum which can complement Jang-gu, a rhythm instrument and has a purpose to help them to feel tones and elegance of Korean traditional music. Pianos are appropriate to represent accompaniment and rhythms of western music, and Kayageum is good to represent accompaniment and rhythms of Korean Traditional Music and deliver its tones and senses of pitch. That is, the taste and elegance of Korean Traditional Music can be effectively described through deep tones of Sanjo-Kayageum using Sigimsae of folk songs.
It is difficult and limited to write our folk songs in western notes.
Our sound system can not be organized according to the music notation of western music. That is, folk songs do not have stylized melodies as they are handed down orally. The length of music is different, singing skills of the same songs are different according to times and places, and Sigimsae are different according to singers. As a genre of Folk Song is creative enough, it is difficult to write it in notes.
Based on the results of the analysis on Folk Song in 16 kinds of music textbooks, this study discovered that they consist of 6 key signatures (G, F, Eb, D, C, and Bb). This study aims to help students consider six key signatures as one key signature(G). For the purpose, we analysed appearance sound and finalis of each local folk song and categorized them into finalis and Sigimsae according to Tory.
There are 16 kinds of music textbooks for the 1st grade of middle schools where the present 2007 Revised Curriculum is applied.
This study selected 36 songs related to the studies except songs to listen, notes of Pansori and Sijo in music textbooks and the results are presented as follows:
First, this study searched the appearance sound and finalis of melodies and divided them according to tory.
Second, key G may be played according to notes and above fifth
Third, key F is played with 1 tone higher.
Fourth, Eb song is played with third higher.
Fifth, key D is played with fourth higher.
Sixth, key C is played based on the note. However, Namdo Folk Song can be properly expressed when played with 1 tone lower than in notes.
Seventh, Bb is played with 3 tones lower than in notes.
As a result, it was discovered that Sanjo-Kayageum should have a pile of sol scale based on a pentatonic scale five tones.
It is expected that this study will be useful to help students have senses of pitch in singing Folk Song.
- Alternative Title
- A study on a Teaching Method of Folk Song using Sanjo-Kayageum: Focusing on Music Textbooks for the 1st greade of Middle Schools
- Alternative Author(s)
- kim, chang gju
- 조선대학교 교육대학원
- 교육대학원 음악교육
- Awarded Date
- 2011. 2
- Table Of Contents
- 목 차
I. 서론 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 1
1. 연구의 필요성 및 목적 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 1
2. 연구의 방법 및 내용 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 2
3. 연구의 범위 및 제한점 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 10
II. 이론적 배경 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 11
1. 민요에 대한 고찰 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 11
2. 산조가야금에 대한 고찰 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 16
III. 민요의 토리별 음악적 특징에 따른 지도방안 ‧‧‧‧ 21
1. 수심가토리 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 22
2. 경토리 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 30
3. 육자배기토리 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 41
4. 메나리토리 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 48
5. 제주토리 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 59
6. 창작국악 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 62
IV. 결론 및 제언 ‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧ 76
- 조선대학교 교육대학원
- 김창규. (2010). 산조가야금을 활용한 민요의 지도 방안 연구
Appears in Collections:
- Education > Theses(Master)(교육대학원)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.