FRP의 사출성형에 있어서 기계적 특성과 섬유함유물 분포에 관한 연구
- Issued Date
- This study was performed for the assessment of various phenomenons that occur in cases of injection molding of long fiber thermoplastic composites and in the dimension of establishing systematic research of such occurrences and the main results gained through this experiment are organized as follows.
1. It was shown that mechanical properties within long fiber thermoplastic composites that had gone through injection molding were dominantly affected more by material factors such as the fiber content ratio within the composite rather than by molding factors.
2. Fiber content ratio increases up to 30wt% but when it exceeds 50wt%, it shows a decline.
3. The affect of fiber content on the distribution of fiber content ratio is that as content increased, distribution became equal in all areas excluding the flow front.
4. As opposite lengths increase, the distribution of fiber content ratio increases and as fiber content increases, the affect on injection molding conditions becomes small.
- Alternative Title
- A Study on the Fiber Content Distribution and Mechanical Characteristic for the Injection Modeling Fiber Reinforced Polymeric composites
- 조선대학교 대학원
- 교육대학원 기계.금속교육
- Awarded Date
- 2007. 2
- Table Of Contents
- 목차 = I
List of Figures = II
List of Table = III
ABSTRACT = IV
제1장 서론 = 1
1.1 연구배경 = 1
1.2 연구목적 및 내용 = 4
제2장 실험 = 7
2.1 실험재료 = 7
2.2 실험방법 = 9
제3장 실험 결과 및 고찰 = 13
3.1 사출성형품의 기계적 성질에 관한 실험 결과 및 고찰 = 13
3.2 성형품의 섬유함유율 분포에 관한 실험 결과 및 고찰 = 25
제4장 결론 = 35
참고문헌 = 36
- 신동현. (2007). FRP의 사출성형에 있어서 기계적 특성과 섬유함유물 분포에 관한 연구
Appears in Collections:
- Education > Theses(Master)(교육대학원)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.