기업체 영어교육을 위한 효과적인 교수-학습 방안
- Issued Date
- This study is to examine the effective English teaching and learning techniques for the English programs of Korean companies.
The purpose of this study is to grasp off-job education for employees, in terms of ESL/EFL teaching, performed by business companies in Korea and to suggest some desirable directions for the programs of ESL/EFL teaching in business companies in several ways, especially with Internet.
To survive in the fiercely competitive international market, many Korean companies have recently spent more time and money on research and investments in new technologies and also on training of their manpower.
Many large business groups are operating English programs for their employees, hoping it will allow them to gain practical English speaking skill which is essential to competitive international business deals.
In accordance with an era of internationalization, recent advancements in the computer industry have allowed for easy access to Internet for nearly everyone and particularly provided students learning English with more opportunities to interact with the target language.
As a result of technological developments in computers, it seems to be natural that computers become relatively widely available in language teaching and learning. They play important roles and give various information and materials for EFL teachers and students to teach and learn English effectively.
First, Internet provides EFL teachers and students with opportunities for expose to natural and authentic language use.
Second, Internet offers a variety of materials to satisfy diverse learners.
Third, the information and materials available on Internet is current and frequently updated. The materials which can be gained in Web sites will be adapted and used by EFL teachers to increase students' motivation.
The following directions in ESP teaching in business companies are suggested:
1) To put a desirable number of students (10) per class so that they can get almost equal attention from instructors.
2) If possible, to organize a class, consisting of the same ability group of students.
3) To develop English teaching materials and English curriculum which can meet unique needs of ESP learners.
4) To train English program staff in business companies so that they can equip themselves with in-depth perception of teaching of ESP learners.
5) To give the students (employees in business companies) who have difficulty in everyday attendance at class unlimited opportunity to have access to Internet to keep track of the off-line class and keep their interest and motivation with Internet offering various useful materials.
- Alternative Title
- Effective English Teaching and Learning Techniques for the English Programs of Korean Companies
- 조선대학교 대학원
- 교육대학원 영어교육
- Awarded Date
- 2007. 2
- Table Of Contents
- 목차 = i
ABSTRACT = iv
Ⅰ. 서론 = 1
1. 연구목적과 필요성 = 1
2. 연구내용 및 방법 = 2
3. 연구의 제한점 = 3
Ⅱ. 이론적 배경 = 4
1. 성인 영어교육 이론 = 4
2. 특별목적 영어(ESP)의 이론 = 6
3. 멀티미디어 교육론 = 9
Ⅲ. 기업체 영어교육 = 12
1. 기업체 영어교육의 목적 = 12
2. 사내 영어교육 실태조사 = 12
3. 사내 영어교육 실태의 문제점. = 15
4. 기업체 영어교육 프로그램의 개선점 = 20
Ⅳ. 멀티미디어 인터넷을 활용한 효과적인 학습법 = 22
1. 멀티미디어 인터넷의 효용성 = 22
2. 멀티미디어 인터넷을 활용한 효과적인 학습법 = 28
Ⅴ. 결론 = 42
참고문헌 = 44
- 송인숙. (2006). 기업체 영어교육을 위한 효과적인 교수-학습 방안
Appears in Collections:
- Education > Theses(Master)(교육대학원)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.