고등학생의 장애인 접촉경험이 장애인 인식에 미치는 영향
- Issued Date
- The purpose of this study was to examine how regular high school students' contact with the disabled affected their own way of looking at them. The research questions were posed as below:
1. The volunteer-work experience of adolescents might have a positive effect on their perception of the disabled.
2. Their way of looking at the disabled might favorably be influenced if one of their family members or relatives is handicapped.
3. Their perception of the disabled might positively be affected if they have ever been studied with any disabled students.
4. Their outlook on the disabled might favorably be affected if one of their family members has ever done volunteer work for handicapped people.
5. Their way of looking at the disabled might favorably be affected if they have ever received education about volunteer work for the disabled.
The subjects in this study were 1,100 students from six different high schools in the city of Gwangju. After a survey was conducted, the responses from 1,061 students were analyzed, except 39 incomplete answer sheets. They were asked to give answers on a five-point scale to every item except general characteristics items. For data handling, frequency analysis, reliability test, t-test, ANOVA and Pearson correlation coefficient were employed, and statistical data were obtained.
The findings of the study were as follows:
First, the experience of the students to do volunteer work for physically challenged people exercised a positive influence on their concern and feelings for them and their view of them.
Second, how they felt about the handicapped and to what extent they were interested in their welfare were positively affected when one of their family members or relatives was disabled.
Third, the experience to study with handicapped students had little significant impacts on their outlook on them.
Fourth, their interest in the disabled was positively influenced when one of their family members served as volunteers for them.
Fifth, the experience to receive education about volunteer work for the disabled exerted a favorable influence on how much they were interested and how they felt.
The above-mentioned findings suggested that among the experiences of contacting physically different people, volunteer-work experience had the most favorable impact on changing the adolescents' view of them, and students should be encouraged to pay more attention to volunteer work and have a better understanding of physically challenged people.
- Alternative Title
- The Effects of High School Student's Contact with the Disabled on Their Perception
- Alternative Author(s)
- Kang, Jung-ran
- 조선대학교 교육대학원
- 교육대학원 특수교육
- Awarded Date
- 2005. 2
- Table Of Contents
표목차 = ⅲ
그림목차 = ⅳ
ABSTRACT = ⅴ
Ⅰ. 서론 = 1
1. 연구의 배경 = 1
2. 연구의 목적 = 3
3. 연구의 제한점 = 4
Ⅱ. 이론적 배경 = 5
1. 장애인에 대한 인식 형성 이론 = 5
2. 부정적 인식 형성이론 = 12
3. 장애인 접촉경험과 장애인 인식에 관한 선행연구 = 18
Ⅲ. 연구 방법 = 26
1. 연구 대상 = 26
2. 연구 설계 = 26
3. 연구의 범위 = 33
4. 연구 절차 = 34
Ⅳ. 연구 결과 = 36
1. 표본의 일반적 특성 = 36
2. 연구모형의 검증 = 37
Ⅴ. 논의 = 43
Ⅵ. 결론 및 제언 = 48
1. 결론 = 48
2. 제언 = 49
참고문헌 = 50
부록 = 56
- 조선대학교 교육대학원
- 강정란. (2004). 고등학생의 장애인 접촉경험이 장애인 인식에 미치는 영향
Appears in Collections:
- Education > Theses(Master)(교육대학원)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.