한 대학 재학생들의 건강증진 생활양식과 관련요인
- Issued Date
- To find the performance degree of health promoting life styles(HPLS) and its related factors of students in a college a questionnaire survey was made from September 3rd to September 17th, 2007 toward 383 students in A college located at small city of south-western part of Korea.
The results are as follows :
1. The distribution of general characteristics of subjects was classified as female 273 persons(71.3%), the age of 242 persons(63.2%) was above than 30 years, the major of 271 students(70.7%) was cultural-social science including mostly social welfare, the religion of 279 students(72.8%) was christian including protestant and catholic, 273 students(71.3%) were living at their homes and monthly personal expenses of 118 students(30.8%) were less than 200,000 won while that of 37 students(9.7%) was 500,000 won or more.
2. The mean of performance degree for total HPLS of the subjects was 2.51±0.42 points among 4.00 points. The means of perfomance degree by area of HPLS were calculated as spiritual development 2.99±0.60, public relationship 2.84±0.57, nutrition 2.53±0.59, stress management 2.37±0.57, exercise 2.19±0.75, health responsiblity 2.08±0.63.
3. The significantly related factors of total HPLS are age(p<0.05), health perception(p<0.01), self-efficacy(p<0.001), health locus of control-powerful others(p<0.05), and health locus of control-accidental(p<0.05). The model composed of this five factors explained 20.2% of total HPLS.
4. Among the significantly related factors by areas of HPLS, the factors related with spiritual development which showed the biggest point were age(p<0.05), religion(p<0.01), health perception(p<0.05), self-efficacy(p<0.001).
The factors related with health responsibility which showed the lowest point were health perception(p<0.05), self-efficacy(p<0.001) and health locus of control-accidental(p<0.001).
In conlusion, to elevate the performance degree of HPLS of students in this special college, the various efforts emphasized on health responsibility through the change of related factors like health perception, self-efficacy and health locus of control-accidental are necessary. Also to elevate the power to explain the related factors with HPLC, further studies including more items listed at Pender's HPLC model.
Key words : health promoting life style, related factor, college student
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.