초등학생의 치아우식활성검사를 포함한 계속구강건강관리-12개월 관리
- Issued Date
- keyword: caries activity test, primary school children, oral health care
Objectives : The purpose of this study was to evaluated the effectiveness of oral health care including some of dental caries activity test primary school children of dental clinics.
Material and methods : The dental surveys and initial caries control and some of dental caries activity test (Alban's, Lactobacillius, S'mutans, un-stimulation saliva test)were performed by trained dental hygienists with dentist from on 6 to 13 years old patients of S dental clinic in Gwangju Metropolitan Cities. The sample size of 39 children (18 in oral health care group, 21 in control group ) and has accepted to their parents.
1. The results of caries activity test score( Alban's and Lactobacillius test)was reduced to 1.4-1.6 times in oral health care group(OHCG).
2. Oral Hygiene Simplified Index of OHCG was reduced to 1.6 times during six months and 1 years.
3. DMFT index of OHCG was reduced more 1.4 times than Control Group(CG) after 1 years.
4. DT index of OHCG was reduced more 12 times than Control Group(CG) after 1 years.
5. Dental health capacity of the first perment molar of OHCG was reduced more 1.02 times than CG after 1 years.
Conclusions : From the above the results, long life related incremental oral health care system has reinforced to primary school children in dental clinic with oral health professional teams.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.