간호사의 노후인식과 영적건강의 관련성
- Issued Date
- This study was conducted to identify the basic data among hospital nurses on the relationship between the perception on old-age and spiritual-health in the aging society.
The subjects of this study were 490 nurses working at 3 general hospitals in a metropolitan-city and the data were collected by using structured questionnaires from 21st Aug to 4th Sep 2007.
The results of this study were as follows:
1. The major group of this study were: 'Female', '25~30' for age, 'none' for religion, 'married' for marital status, 'Junior-college graduated' '5~10 years' for clinical experience, '2000~3000 thousand won' for monthly income, 'no kids. The significant socio-economic characteristics were: age, religion, schooling period, clinical experience, monthly income, and number of children.
2. For the beginning point of old age :'After retirement' 'emotional loneliness' for serious emotional problem, 'self' for responsibility of support, 'surburban-style housing' for style of housing, 'much' for interest about old -age, '30~39' for planning point of old-age, 'as healthy as possible' for planning of economic activity, '30~50 million won' for reserve funds, 'no special plan' for preparation for old-age' health, 'geriatric hospital' for style of hospital, and 'improvement pension system' as governmental support plan in
old-age related characteristics were shown highest.
3. The level of perception on old-age of the subjects were 4.08, and the level of spiritual-health were 3.73 on average.
4. There was statistically significant positive relationship between the level of perception on old-age and that of spiritual-health(r= .368, p= .000).
5. The 4 factors named as 'activity' 'independence' 'stability' 'welfare' resulted from factor-analysis of perception on old-age.
6. For the explanation of the perception on old-age, 'Spiritual-health' has 13.5% explanation power.
In conclusion, the subjects have shown higher level in both, perception on old-age, Spiritual-health'. and there were positive relationship between perception on old-age, Spiritual-health'. So, in higher spiritual-health condition the nurses were, the more positive perception on old-age was shown. This means it required that educational program which could improve the level of spiritual-health for the nurses would be influencing toward aged who they are going to take care in field.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.