광계측 검사기법을 이용한 충격속도에 다른 GFRP 평판의 손상평가
- Issued Date
- Recently, the industry is focusing on developing lightweight and eco-friendly technology to meet various regulatory conditions that are getting more and more advanced as the economy gets more advanced and subdivided. Under such circumstances, GFRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics), which is one of the representative lightweight materials, has attracted attention.
GFRP is a fiberglass reinforced composite material that is not only stiff non-rigid but also excellent in various aspects such as light weight, ease of molding, productivity improvement and so on. In addition, it has the usefulness to appropriately select the lamination orientation according to the design requirements.
In this study, GFRP flat plate, which is one of the composite materials for light weight, was subjected to free fall and internal collapse through GFRP flat plate to evaluate internal damage by external force such as external impact. The internal damage was evaluated and the following conclusions were obtained.
1. It is confirmed that damage evaluation of GFRP plate is possible by non-destructive inspection of optical measurement.
2. In the damage evaluation according to the impact velocity of the GFRP plate, even if the impact energy collides with the same impact energy, the smaller the mass of the impact body and the faster the speed, the larger the damage amount in the impact direction progression direction is.
3. There was a slight change in the measured value in the direction of the measurement when the optical metrology test was performed to evaluate the damage of the GFRP plate.
4. This slight change in the measurement value is due to the fact that the non-destructive inspection of the optical system is required to measure the exact position of the light source and the test specimen due to the characteristics of the measurement method using the laser. However, , It seems that there is a slight difference in measurement.
5. Photometry To ensure the validity of the nondestructive inspection, a more precise measurement is possible by supplementing the device that fixes and controls the position of the light source, the measuring object and the camera accurately.
6. It was found that the reproducibility of the experimental data is required through the accuracy of the manufacturing method such as cutting, laminating method, forming pressure,
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.