섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료가 초등학교 고학년의 자기표현에 미치는 영향
- Issued Date
- 자기표현. 만다라. 만다라 미술치료. 섬유매체. 초등학교 고학년
- 본 연구목적은 지역아동센터 초등학교 고학년 아동들에게 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료를 실시하여 자기표현에 어떠한 영향을 미치는지 알아보고자 하였다.
이에 따른 본 연구의 문제를 다음과 같이 설정하였다.
첫째, 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료가 초등학교 고학년의 자기표현 사전 · 사후에 어떤 영향을 미치는가?
둘째 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료가 초등학교 고학년의 K-HTP 사전 · 사후에 어떤 영향을 미치는가?
셋째, 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료가 초등학교 고학년의 회기별 활동에 나타난 자기표현에 어떤 영향을 미치는가?
본 연구의 대상은 광주시 G 지역아동센터의 담당자가 의뢰한 또래 관계에서 자기표현에 어려움을 겪고 있는 남, 여가 혼합된 7명의 아동으로 2017년 09월부터 12월 까지 주 1회, 회기 당 50분, 자기표현 척도검사와 K-HTP를 사전 · 사후 검사를 포함하여 회기별 활동 총 17회기를 실시하고 분석하였다. 통제 집단 아동도 남, 여가 혼합된 7명의 아동으로 이들에게는 어떤 처치도 가하지 않았다.
본 연구의 결과를 요약함은 다음과 같다.
첫째, 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료에 참여한 실험집단은 그렇지 않았던 통제 집단에 비해 자기표현 척도를 사전 · 사후로 비교 분석한 결과 통계적 유의수준에서 유의미하게 향상되었음을 알 수 있었다.
둘째, 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료가 초등학교 고학년의 K-HTP에 미치는 영향을 알아보기 위해 실시한 K-HTP를 사전 · 사후로 비교 분석한 결과 K-HTP에 긍정적 영향을 미쳤음을 알 수 있었다.
셋째, 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료가 초등학교 고학년의 자기표현에 미치는 영향을 알아보기 위해 실시한 회기 별 프로그램에서 초기에는 주의집중하지 못하여 산만한 태도를 보이고 활동에 대해서도 자신을 드러내는 것에 소심한 태도와 방어적 태도를 보였고 위축된 행동을 보였었다. 회기가 진행될수록 점차 자신을 긍정적으로 드러내고 자기를 수용하면서 활동에도 집중하여 빠져들고 타인의 작품에 공감하는 모습을 통해 타인에 대한 수용을 보이기도 하였다. 그리고 완성된 자신의 작품에 대해 애착을 가짐으로 자기표현에 자신감을 갖고 건강하고 행복한 삶을 추구할 수 있는 자기계발과 미래에 대한 긍정적 피드백을 형성하는데 영향을 준 것으로 파악되었다.
이상의 결과를 종합해 보면 본 연구를 통해 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료가 초등학교 고학년의 자기표현에 긍정적 영향을 주었음을 알 수 있었다.
The purpose of this study is to examine the effect of Mandala art therapy using a fabric media on the self-expression of elementary upper grades students.
Hence, this research has been conducted for the following questions.
First, how does Mandala art therapy using fabric media affect both ex-ante and ex-post actions of self-expression of upper grade elementary students?
Second, how does Mandala art therapy using fabric media affect both ex-ante and ex-post actions of K-HTP of upper grade students?
Third, how does Mandala art therapy using fabric media affect each session of actions of self-expression of upper grade elementary students?
The subject of this research were 7 children of both gender who have problem with self-expression requested by the person in charge of Gwangju G district child-care center. The research was conducted through 17 sessions, from September to December of 2017, once a week, and 50 minutes per session. Control group without treatment was also consisted with 7 children of both gender.
Following are summarization of the conclusion of this research.
First, the experiment group who have participated in the Mandala art therapy using fabric media has improved their self-expressive acts in a statistically significant level compared to the control group.
second, the experiment group who have participated in the Mandala art therapy using fabric media has improved their K-HTP as well.
Third, the experiment group who have participated in the Mandala art therapy using fabric media has improve their self-expressive acts in the beginning of Mandala art therapy sessions, the children had difficult time paying attention and were passive and defensive with their self-expressing acts. However, as sessions continue, children positively expressed themselves, paid attention to the activities, and sympathized to other people's work of art. Also children become attached to their work of art and confident of self-expressing and forming positive feedbacks for the future to pursue happiness while in self-development.
Therefore, we conclude that Mandala art therapy using fiber media has positively affected self-expression of upper-grade elementary students.
- Alternative Title
- The effect of Mandala art therapy using a fabric media on the self-expression of upper grade elementary students.
- Alternative Author(s)
- kim mi young
- 조선대학교 디자인 대학원
- 디자인대학원 미술심리치료
- Awarded Date
- 2018. 8
- Table Of Contents
Ⅰ. 서 론 ······································································································1
1. 연구의 필요성과 목적 ·············································································1
2. 연구문제 및 방법 ···················································································4
3. 용어의 정의 ···························································································5
Ⅱ. 이론적 배경·······························································································5
1. 섬유매체 ································································································6
2. 만다라 ···································································································9
3. 자기표현 ·······························································································18
Ⅲ. 연구방법 ·································································································22
1. 연구 대상 ······························································································22
2. 연구 절차 ······························································································23
3. 연구의 측정 도구 ···················································································23
가. 자기표현 척도지 ·······················································································23
나. 동적 집, 나무, 사람, 검사 ··········································································24
(Kinetic House Tree Person Test:K-HTP)
4. 미술치료프로그램 ··················································································25
5. 자료 분석 ······························································································28
Ⅳ. 연구 결과 ································································································29
1. 자기표현 사전 · 사후 결과분석 ·······························································29
2. K-HTP 사전 · 사후 변화분석 ··································································33
3. 프로그램 회기별 분석 ············································································41
Ⅴ. 논의 및 제언····························································································60
- 조선대학교 디자인대학원
- 김미영. (2018). 섬유매체를 활용한 만다라 미술치료가 초등학교 고학년의 자기표현에 미치는 영향
Appears in Collections:
- Art, Design & Physical Education > Theses(Master)(디자인대학원)
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.